Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Emma Watson to star in Shekhar Kapur's Paani?

Hollywood actor Emma Watson may soon be in a Bollywood movie. Speculation is rife that the Harry Potter star may feature ­alongside Sushant Singh Rajput in filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor’s Paani.

It’s believed that only Kapoor and producer Aditya Chopra are in the know about it. "The casting ­decisions are being kept secret. A huge announcement is planned soon," says an insider.

John Travolta, too, is likely to star in director Shekhar Kapur's highly anticipated film.

"I have been offered a film that I am considering doing... I believe it is an honest Bollywood film and it is called Paani, by Shekhar Kapoor. He has asked me to be a part of it," Travolta said on the sidelines of International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.

"I have known Shekhar for a while now. Even though the script does not have it (songs) Shekhar said he will put a song to make it truly Bollywood. I am open to working in Hindi films if I like the story and my part," he had said.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment